Thank You for Supporting the DPOE
2020 is going to be a Make It Year for Democrats across the nation and we must lead the charge
- We moved into our new offices at 1806 Church street!
- Hosted 82 hours of phone banking
- Had 3 canvasing events
- Managed two Schakowsky campaign organizer schools
- Hosted 8 political documentary movie nights
- Held a witness slip workshop
- Created an emergency immigration defense forum
- Held our annual Progressive City Brunch on Emerging Leaders in Politics
- Organized a presidential grassroots Big Tent Event
- Participated in environmental days of action with ETHS students
- Hosted 4 debate night watch parties
- Supported the student climate strike
- Hosted our annual member summer DemoQ gathering
- Held our annual awards dinner
- Co-hosted a reading series event with NWU Dems
- Launched our 2nd annual emerging student leader issues summit.
2019 was a packed year and we are just getting started.
2020 is too Important to be a Bystander
How can you help? We must work together to defeat Trump, regain the Senate and hold the House. There is less than a year to make this happen. Make sure you can look back and feel that you put it all on the table. We can't wake up November 4th wishing we did more. This is it. We must bring the power back to the people.