Its 2020 Membership Renewal Season
It’s November, which means two things: it’s time to renew/join the DPOE, and help us stop Trump!
Your help made 2019 a big year for us. And together we’ve accomplished:
- We moved into our new offices at 1806 Church street!
- Hosted 82 hours of phone banking
- Had 4 canvasing events
- Managed two Schakowsky Campaign Organizer Schools
- Hosted 8 political documentary movie nights
- Held a witness slip workshop
- Launched an emergency immigration defense forum
- Held our annual Progressive City Brunch on Emerging Leaders in Politics
- Organized a presidential grassroots Big Tent Event
- Participated in Environmental Days of Action with ETHS students
- Hosted 4 debate night watch parties
- Supported the student climate strike
- Hosted our annual member summer DemoQ gathering
- Held our annual Awards Dinner
- Co-hosted a reading series event with NWU Dems
- Launched our 2nd annual Emerging Student Leader Issues Summit
We know that the Republicans and their dark money and special interest groups will out-spend us. So we need you this year more than ever. We must work together to defeat Trump, regain the Senate and hold the House. There is less than a year to make this happen. Make sure you can look back and feel that you put it all on the table. We can’t wake up November 4th wishing we did more. This is it. We must bring the power back to the people.
-Events of Note Coming Up-
November 29th – DPOE Movie Night
December 1st – Impeachment 101